Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Surprise Baby Sweater & other stuff

I bought a kit for the Surprise Baby Sweater Kit from Schoolhousepress. It is a weird little sweater that looks nothing like a sweater when you cast off. It needs folding and a little stitching to become a sweater. I've heard it said that once you get the hang of it there is no easier sweater. We'll see!! The kit came today and I've just finished up Row 5.
I went swimming yesterday and today. Today was cat shelter day and boy was it hot in there! And stinky. I didn't eat right today, but I did the best I could and tried to eat less calories (missed lunch due to hubby's monkey wrenching my afternoon and taking off with part of my lunch).
It's almost 11, I'm off to beddy-bye. Tomorrow is Joe's half day at summer school. When he gets home I'll take him, do a tad shopping (including picking up the Pokemon Battle thingy for the WII which we don't have yet - Early Christmas shopping).
Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,

I just got my DVD to knit the Baby Suprise Jacket today. So I am behind you in progress but excited to start for my granddaughter who is expected to make an appearance in early August.

Cheers,
Cindy