HOW TO EAT TO BE HEALTHY
- This is a lifestyle change not a diet.
- Don’t eat to fill yourself up, eat to not be hungry.
- Don’t eat just because the clock says to.
- If it hasn’t been 3 hours since a meal, you are NOT hungry.
- Try to eat every 4 – 5 hours to keep your blood sugar stable.
- Always carry healthy snacks.
- Never fail to plan your menu, or you will plan to fail.
- No one is perfect.
- A little hunger now and then won’t kill you.
- The first bite always tastes better than the rest.
Please let me know if you come up with any other's that might fit in here.