Friday, June 8, 2007

Flying Low is Still Flying!

Well, here it is the end of a very good day. The Beef and Eggplant Chili was a resounding success even with my son, Joe. He didn't know there was eggplant in it and ate it down fast. I'm not even sure he chewed, just sort of vacuumed it all down!! When I told him about the eggplant he was going to gross out but he figured out that wouldn't work after his raves about dinner!
I'm going to stop by the kitchen on the way to bed and "shine my sink". It has been clean all day! Got almost the whole kitchen done. Just a tad more tweaking on the organizational aspects and I'll be done.
I'm not flying high yet, but I'm getting there. I'll be sure to set out an outfit for tomorrow morning. Oh and don't laugh when I tell you where I found the quarters for the laundry. I didn't find the bag they are supposed to be in (which has some quarters in it), but I did find the rolled quarters I bought the other day in a plastic shopping bag under my latest crocheting project which was partly beside me and partly under my butt!! Maybe my menfolk will do laundry for me tomorrow. or I might just get a load or two done before my friend gets here, and then another couple of loads after we're all done shopping.
Tomorrow I'm going to visit with my friend and we're shopping!! Watch out here we come. It will be good to get out together and get caught up. We've known each other since 1985! I wonder where we'll end up for lunch?? The plan is for her to come up this way and we'll go from here, but I left it up to her if she wanted to change her mind. If she does I'll be going down her way. Walmart, Catherine's and Fashion Bug are on the list so far.
Nighty night!!

No comments: