Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eva says to update my blog

Ok, dearest daughter says I need to update my blog, so here I am...WOW!! I didn't realize so much time had passed since I last blogged!!

Hmmm....I didn't even post about the birth of my first grandchild, a wonderful boy, Saad! Well that was October 29th, 2007!!!!! He weighed 7.51 lbs. None of my babies were that small (my smallest was Saad's mommy - and she weighed 8 lbs 3 oz)!
He's over a year old now...and they nicely email me pics now and then...I wish they lived closer!
Tariq and Eva stayed with me when he was 4 1/2 mths old until he was about 5 1/2 mths old. Then they went off to Abu Dhabi, which is in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). So far away...and the cost of a plane ticket is over $1200! I'm saving up the money.

I haven't been up to much...except crocheting, knitting, moving, organizing, dealing with the death of a dear friend (I'll post on this later), losing weight, gaining weight, buying furniture (sort of goes with the moving), dealing with my last teen, reorganizing, downsizing "stuff", laundry, cooking, etc.

'nuff for now...more later

No comments: